Big Data and Hadoop Course Training
Big Data & Hadoop Course Content
Introduction to Big Data, Hadoop
- Big Data Introduction
- Hadoop Introduction
- What is Hadoop? Why Hadoop?
- Hadoop History?
- Different types of Components in Hadoop?
- HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, Hive, SQOOP, HBASE, OOZIE, Flume, Zookeeper and so on
- What is the scope of Hadoop?
Deep Drive in HDFS (for Storing the Data):
- Introduction of HDFS
- HDFS Design
- HDFS role in Hadoop
- Features of HDFS
- Daemons of Hadoop and its functionality
- Name Node
- Secondary Name Node
- Job Tracker
- Data Node
- Task Tracker
- Anatomy of File Wright
- Anatomy of File Read
- Network Topology
- Data Cente
- Parallel Copying using DistCp
- Basic Configuration for HDFS Data Organization Blocks and Replication Rack Awareness Heartbeat Signal How to Store the Data into HDFS How to Read the Data from HDFS Accessing HDFS (Introduction of Basic UNIX commands) CLI commands